Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tagging ....

First things first,

If bad words, or vulgar language, is termed as 'BEEP' ; then when I wrote abt 20 lines in this BEEP BEEP post, this BEEP Mozilla Firefox says ' I'm BEEP not responding' BEEP teri ...

Anyway,

I am tagging finally, coz of IVY - Indurti Venkata Aprameya Rao. I dont know why I still call him IVY, when everyone else calls him IV. Always, I end up telling him that its because of that film called 'Poison Ivy' , and I finally end up thinking about that sexy Drew Barrymore was at her wow! in the movie ...

I'm sorry da vasan , but I'm finally into tagging ...

Btw, what the fuck is tagging ? I dont have any idea as to what it is, but will do it, coz i'm fucking bored ...

Here goes,

Seven Things I want to do in my life:

1. Own a Aston Martin
2. Own a Ducarti
3. Have a beach house in Goa, where I can roam in the above whenever I want ...
4. Invest all my belongings in the stock market...
5. Get into Harvard Business School
6. Kick George Bush, Musharraf in the nuts ... :D
7. Learn how to propose to a girl .. :)

Seven Things I can do:

1. Stay Idle for most of the time.
2. Tease ppl like ntr, erra balu again and again and again ...
3. Play cs or quake with bots without getting bored ... ( i've got a record in cs, which i feel cant be beaten)
4. Crib like anything abt some things in life ... :(
5) Play CZ well. :D
6) To keep a conversation going.
7) Blog almost everyday.

Seven Things I say the most:

1. What crap
2. WTF (I've tried getting rid of this word - f*** - in the first yr summer, but after I was back here, it was like a 100 times on the first day )
3. bulla
4. blah
5. Nee thalli
6. Den***
7. Dumbf***s

Seven Things I can't do:
1. Can't put on weight :( [ same as vasan]
2. Can't Study continuously for more than 15 minutes. [ worse than vasan]
3. Can't Stop cribbing abt certain issues in life ...
4. Can't refrain from pulling my friends' legs and being sarcastic. [if i'm referring to ntr or errabalu ]
5. Can't dance ... I always wonder abt krishnaaditya's dance...
6. Can't stop staring at a beautiful girl ...
7. Can't spend even 6 hrs without checking mail... [when i'm awake ]

Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. A beautiful gal in a black dress ...
2. Nice voice.
3. Assertiveness
4. Long hair
5. Good looks, a nice dress sense, and etc ...
6. Attitude
7. Ability to carry herself well in public

[Will update the above part soon ]

Seven Celebrity Crushes:
1. Elisha Cuthbert
2. Drew Barrmore (in Poison Ivy [1992] )
3. Liv Tyler [ One Night at McCool's ]
4. Anjelina Jolie [ Gone in 60 Seconds ]
5. Cameron Diaz [ The Mask ]
6. Anna Kournikova
7. Hayden Panettiere


Seven people I tag :

Vishnu
Arun - I dont know abt this...
Sriram
Trappi
...
...
...

Please anyone .. fill them up ;

I cant think of anyone now.

5 comments:

Sid said...

hmm... :)

obelix said...

finish the other tag ... the one on the five weird things about you

Sid said...

is there a tag like that ???????

The optimist from utopia said...

poor sid.. nice tag dude..
You cant study for more than 15 minutes continuous?? cmon man.. Whom r u kidding? About the weight issue, yeah I know.. we r sailing in da samw boat. :( And yeah even I can tease errrrabaalllu for an infinite period of time.. its fun naa :D And blog almost daily aa?? lets see how regularly you blog..

P.S: When u kick musharaff or bush or you-know-who :P, give him another one.. from my behalf ;)

Sid said...

ohh fuck ... i forgot to change that sentence abt blogging everyday ..

it should have been ,

Say the word FUCK in almost every sentence of mine... :D