Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The last couple of days ...

Hmm ... GTA SA is out , I finished downloading it and when I wanted to play it , my win got screwed - 4 blue screens of death and 3 restarts while playing it :( , it said something about new drivers installed and they were affected etc ... My sound got screwed later on in the day , donno what happened but whenever I played a movie or a song , BAD Sound driver Detected ... need to f***** re-install :-& .Came up with a decision to re-install win ,troubles still continue - bushi has all my cds - mbcd , graphics cd and d-link - and he went home , I called him up only to find out that he isn't feeling well , will take another 3/4 days to come back :((. Wow what a 3 days I had so far ... Now have to search for some other guy who has these cds ... WILL BE BACK!!!

No comments: