Friday, March 10, 2006

An early morning post


A lovely morning, i'm fresh after almost 11 hrs of sleep last night... i thought of taking a pic and here it is ... the date says otherwise, but its coz of the low battery... it changes date randomly... and i forgot to take care of it.

The past week has been pretty good actually - starting with the BTP Viva, and ending with me getting news tht my new cellphone wid be a Motorola Motorazr ... :)

Our panel was the ulti-cool panel : Bipin Sir, Dipti Mishra Ma'am, and Pudi Sir. Anyway, i'm doing my project under Bipin Sir with Arun Balakrishnan, who btw is also my TOC tutor .. :D .. (thnx da - i will do a slightly more part of the project). The project is abt Modeling Animal Herding Behaviour. We plan to do a simulation of Follow, Evade, Attack, Confine, Evolve etc using a set of agents against another set of agents. Now, we enter into the room after Sriram has left the room, saying he screwed it up. But, we overheard the panel discussing and apparently Sriram has got an A- . We sat down, and Bipin had asked us to explain the project. Once we were done wid tht, Bipin was all smiles, Mishra was smiling and Pudi (as usual) smiling .. :D
A cpl of doubts frm Pudi and we were done. It took us just abt 4 mins for the whole viva.

Actually the day before the viva, we ( me , Gayam, Erra Balu, Narasimhan, Prashant, 3 more first yrs) went to play football. Then, it started raining when Narasimhan and Prashant decided to go back. We continued playing in the rain. It was awesome... reminding me of the first year when abt 20 ppl in our batch used to go and play esp. in the rain. We played till arnd 6.30 when it was still pouring. I came back to my room, took a nice bath... and then realized tht my cell is no more ... it got fked to the core... the display doesnt work.
I removed my battery and checked it wid another one, but still it wasnt working. So, I decide to call my dad, and the result - after 2 days(Thursday), I'm using Manish's cell and when I call home, I get a response saying tht my dad is gonna buy a Motorola Motorazr for me ...

The pic beside is the V3 version ... I hope i get this .. its got some awesome features - MotoRazr V3

Now, I'm waiting for it ...

I dont know what to say, but I feel IIIT is simply wasting money on some useless work - painting of the footpath ... and the path in the garden in front of OBH etc. Now they are upto something similar - they put Tubelights in bathrooms removing the older bulbs. I dont fking get it why. The bulbs were pretty good, jus tht they need to replace them. But, no .. these ppl come to our (almost every, i suppose) wing and put tubelights in bathrooms and go. This - they will do. But, despite innumerable complaints regarding the geyser in the bathroom, they never repair it. Its been almost 8 months since i've shifted to this wing the 290's .. frm the 250's. And I think the geyser has worked abt 3 times only(Correct me if i'm wrong). These dumbasses shud start thinking of more productive work than this.

----------
ps - Ivy's post on football is nice ...

ps1 - Ivy .. u basically dont know how to hold an object still for a pic.

ps2 - Arun, if u are reading this, do the BTP.

:)

3 comments:

Sid said...

i got the new cell ... the motorazr v3 ... its awesome

yeah, parliament ... hmmm ...

The optimist from utopia said...

I want a party.. coz the thing is a beauty.. awesome piece. And yeah, 20 ppl playing in the rain is sthn I do rmr.. Although I neva played :(

The optimist from utopia said...

New post dammit X(