Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Title please ... all suggestions are welcome !

What the f*** should be a title ? pls post suitable suggestions for a title for this post. To get things started, I was inspired by Vasan to start preparing for CAT in a serious manner. I heard that nowadays, although he criticizes me day-in and day-out for preparing, he is writing a MOCK everyday for abt 2 hrs and then analyses it for another 2. VBH Kalyan stands as a testimony.

" S** of a B**** "

As for the great KirtiMan, gg da .. you rock, but as anand put it - teepo screws up, but not enough - exactly ... where did you miss it ? That one goddamm grade. For ppl who dont knw, tipo got an A- in SE. And tipo also started blogging. I guess its here. And tipo's blog generally compiles in python. What a geek !

Ppl, start thinking abt a trip somewhere ... (ppl here, i mean tipo, vishnu, iv et al). Are we going ? Lets decide on the location and then go abt it na ... I'd say chennai though .. coz , crap I forgot - Sriram's Sis got engaged and her marriage is somewhere in July. So I say .. since there wid be no attendance worries in july, lets go to chennai, mahabalipuram and etc for arnd a week and then come back. What say you ?

I'm bored of doing CAT in lab ... although I'm just pulling myself daily to do that. There's one more tag left for me to do ... the one on the 5 most weird things about myself... I promise to do that when I'm way too bored. I was pissed at some ppl the other day, and I chatted with some ppl to piss them off ... and I got more pissed. Now, I'm in a dilemma whether I'm bad at it .. or the others are good at it.

ps - I'm bored
ps1 - I read this nice piece today :

A: Get out of my house. You've broken all my plates
B: Thanks, I've had a smashing time ! :)

ps2 - I'm bored
ps3 - Enjoyed football today
ps4 - please dont tease me regarding my shirt ... pls, i beg of you :)
ps5 - I'm bored
ps6 - I'm bored
ps7 - Bushi, we need your car treat
ps8 - I'm bored
ps9 - Vasan, your post was nice .. post more frequently ..
ps10 - I'm bored
ps11 - A discussion tonight in lab 330, on how tipo lost tht one solitary grade ... Everyone's Invited ! .. someone pls call kirti too :)

ps12 - New basketballs have arrived ... so, mostly gonna be playing bball daily morning at PT :)

1 comment:

obelix said...

yeah lets go in july to chennai and such.

bad luck for kirti-man but I guess he can take solace in the fact that everyone in 100% behind him (which can be judged by the status messages yesterday)

-and oh yeah, studying does not ensure a grade