Thursday, March 08, 2007

A tagged post

I thought it was time to be back blogging, after almost a year's hiatus. The things which made me blog are the tagged post, my personal boredom levels, and lotsa interesting things like Manish's innumerable connections ... etc

iv tagged me ... and here goes,

One thing you are afraid of

life after IIIT :(

Two unforgettable incidents

IIIT(lots of them) and the Inter Univ football match vs Madras Univ. :)

Three books

Godfather, Omerta, Catch 22 …

Four beautiful women

Scarlett Johansson, Brande Rodericks, Anna Kournikova, Penelope Cruz

Five Fooditems

Food ?? pcch ... but anyway Milk Shakes, Ice Creams, Curd, Pizza, Cotton Candy :D

Six oft used words

crap, hehe, blah, cha, oi, hmm

Seven things awesome about me

Quoting iv --> I’m sure it’d be more fun if you chaps filled this out in the comments.

Film personalities (Eight)

Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, Colin Farrell, Angelina Jolie, Madhavan, George Clooney, SRK, Johnny Depp

Movies nine

Godfather, Gladiator, Toy Story, Boondock Saints, Gentleman, Baby's Day Out, Ocean's Eleven, DDLJ, The Green Mile etc

Music ten

Bitter Sweet Symphony, Comfortably Numb, Pray for me brother, Fanaa, Jaage Hain, Requiem for the rings,
lovecheck, Rahman's songs etc...

List of jobless souls tagged by me:

Manish

Sriram

Halley ( I havent seen a post frm him in a longggg time )

Vishnu

and fellow bloggers :)

----------

ps- ug4 mailing list most active ever .. :)

ps1- Flushed away's good

ps2- Kanpur sucks big time

ps3- wlan sucks

ps4- hoping that some movies get copied soon frm dcpp

ps5- blogspot seems to be screwed up :(, more on this in the next post

ps6- excuse me for lack of formatting

ps7- The End.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

you come out of retirement for this?

Sid said...

it wasnt retirement, just a 'brief' hiatus :D

The optimist from utopia said...

I'm also scared of life after IIIT :(

Boondock saints rox! :D :D long time since I watched the movie.. you have it?

Sid said...

noo :((, but movie is godlike .. superb, awesome .. :)

Unknown said...

Vasan isn't scared , he's doing OA and i thought only Halley does that degree of OA ..anyway keep posting Sid :)

Sid said...

vasan's the god of OA ( when halley isnt arnd, of course ) !!

Sid said...

asdasdasd