Sunday, August 31, 2008

Random Boring Post...

Disclaimer: Don't tell me I didn't warn you. Please refer to the title, incase of any clarifications.

17-and-a-half months is surely a long time. Why did I not feel like blogging is what I wouldn't be able to answer. Why I blogged now? Hmm... Let's put that to the Bloggers Day (I know it sounds pretty lame, but blah ... who cares).

Bookstores are awesome for timepassing - 2 reasons. First, the obvious one being books. One can spend hours together just glancing through the books, and trying to find some good ones to read or possibly buy. I've spent about close to 6 hours today at Crossword, Himalaya, Odyssey and Walden just going through. And, yeah ... the price being I resisted, resisted and still resisted, and yet bought 3k worth books :(. I need to control the urge to buy. And the second, the chicks factor :P.


Wonder why IV, halley, Vasan havent blogged as yet as part of the Bloggers Day.

Chelsea seriously rocks!! Scolari as the Coach; Ballack, Deco, Lampard, Joe Cole controlling midfield; Drogba, Shevschenko, and soon-to-come Robinho as forward line. And, of course, you've got the old warhorses - Terry, Cech etc ... What a dream team !!! I still root for Barcelona and Messi, though :D

US Open's decent, so far ... though I did not definitely like Safin, Ivanovic getting kicked out :( Although how much ever I hate Federer, I hate it even more if he starts playing like some random jackass at any of the Grand Slams. He was soo pathetic in his win against Alves. Nadal was ONLY slightly better off in his disposal of Troicki.

Probably agree with Pati - http://blog.skp.co.in/?p=429 when he says quality is better than quantity. Though, it's nice to see lots of people blogging, I'd still rather have the Random IV post/ Vasan's brilliant posts etc.

Yay! Argentina won Olympics Gold in Football :)

I haven't got anything substantial and interesting which I can probably post. So, suggestions please :) ... (Confidential, controversial post ideas need to be sent by email ONLY). I promise a better post soon based on the responses/ events happening which are worth writing about.

Adios,
Sid.

5 comments:

kulbirsaini said...

blah blah blah !1!1!

Unknown said...

+1 to kulbirsaini

Unknown said...

@ sid:
The next time you have 3K to spend ... dont go to a book store , I will show you the path to consmuptory enlightenment :)

Sid said...

well, i still have another 2k to spend :P

Unknown said...

meh...

ps: word verification is "xjulpyyy" ...wtf !!