Saturday, November 19, 2005

aah !! finally back to bloggin' ...

its been a long long long time since i've blogged last time. A lot of ppl have asked me wht happened to my blog , well ... i actually forgot my username ( though i rmr my passwd :) ) . Yesterday night was devoted to MAS - final exam ... had to submit a report abt some AAMAS-2005 paper... crap paper in which kamal gave wrong questions and stuff. As iv put it , mas - MAS Absolutely Sucks .

I've been long looking for the game -NFS Most wanted. I hope its out fast , chaos said it wid be out in 3 hrs ... tht was yesterday night ... i'm still waitin' . And FUCK! FYP's(Final Year Project) from next sem ... its gonna be a screwing 3rd yr 2nd sem and 4th yr 1st sem , and it seems that our ambitions of CAT etc .. are gonna be screwed.

Heck! now i've got to write the term paper for the Introduction to Cognitive Science - A nice course wid no mids and endsem. btw... there is FOSS( http://foss.in/2005/ ) frm nov 29th to dec 2nd in B'lore ... plannin' to go. Hope to continue blogging ...

No comments: