Saturday, November 19, 2005

TOC , SE etc ... and other stuff

yay ! TOC is on Wednesday and SE on Tuesday next semester ... I went to Appaji to talk abt this today morning , initially he said tht there wasnt any possibility of changing .. but later , when I asked him whether he wid change if the profs agree . He agreed. Nice start (gg to myself ) . I went to VV to ask abt SE , he said okay to Monday and Thursday 10-11.30 slot ... but SHIT ALWAYS HAPPENS !! Bastard Mtech Ist years have the DBMS course on the same Monday, Thursday slot. They also have the SE course. So , I went to Kannan after 1 hr of waitin' for him. He agreed. I went to Appaji and told him the same. He too agreed. Yahoooooo ... TOC timings are 8.30-10.00 on Wednesday and Saturday. SE timings remain the same though :( ... i wid have preferred the Monday, Thursday slots ... But anyway, Yay ! some tutor frm the same batch .. hopefully i dont have to do any assignments ..

Poor Rao ! (its vishu rao .. i mean) apparently , NFS Most Wanted isnt working coz thts wht his status mesg in yahoo says so ..

2 posts in a single day ... nice re-birth of bloggin' for me :)

No comments: