Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Need For Speed Most Wanted , Cognitive Term paper etc ..

First day classes of a new semester. It started off with P.T. in the morning again after a semester break. I injured my knee in the Agni Football match, and had no exercise since then, and when I went to the doctor ( not the IIIT one :) ) , he had asked me to jog daily - hence P.T. in the morning to help for abt 1-2 months. It was nice getting up early again.

Software Engineering - what is the moral of the story ? WTF ? bloody fucked up dragon slayers. Dumb-fuck , it seems dragons can speak, and bulla whatever. They have rights and stuff. What and ulti-stupid VV is ... I hope we have more interesting stories, not of this kind though.

Came back from that class and started copying NFS Most Wanted mdf files. Having created space, by removing F.E.A.R mdf file and other movies, I installed NFS. Then started NFS MW at around 2.30 p.m. in the afternoon. I played for 2 hours by when I completed about 6%.

Then, I realised that it was time for the Intro to Cognitive Science Term Paper. It had to be submitted. I wrote about 3 pages in close to 45 minutes. The topic was nice - QUAKE 3 BOT PERCEPTION AND ANALYSIS - so could write some arbit stuff about quake and finally went to server room to get printout. After that, it was NFS time again. 6.30 - 11.30 with about 1 hour break, I finished 25% of the game now. Awesome car going at 180 miles per hour with the breathtaking blur effect and cops chasing you like a street dog - oh boy! thats NFS Most Wanted. I hope to finish this game by Thursday night. I hope I do. Till now, as far as I know, only Monga is ahead of me - he finished 32 % after playing 6 hrs consecutively in the lab...

No comments: