Friday, February 24, 2006

Some Mixed Feelings ...

This was the last cpl of days, some mixed feelings ...

SE exam (16.00 hrs to 17.30 hrs ) :

It was a '*$&)%%#@$&@#^@#' paper ... I went to the exam room at 16.10 hrs and wrote all what I could by 16.20 hrs, but I couldnt get up at that instant itself coz of some crap ...

1. I was sitting in the first bench.
2. I see left, I could see Santosh Raju and Saraschandra going all guns blazing ...
3. I see right, I saw Sugandh and Sukesh drawing some crap with a PENCIL !!! ..
4. Then to the extreme right, was Anand, who was in his usual spirits, cant say anything frm tht.
5. I turned around to see Bull writing (fuck) ... I've never seen him write like tht in a long time :P

So, I was sitting there till arnd 17.10 hrs when I got fed up and finally left the room to see trappi , who btw said tht he screwed up the paper bigtime, which gave me some much needed relief.

Thursday :

I woke up at 6.30 am in the morning, god knows how ... I realize tht the PC is behaving in a strange manner ... What followed was a problem which I still cannot understand...

- Around 25 times, the system hangs / restarts from 06.30 am to 06.45 am.
- I cant play a game
- I cant play a movie with VLC .. it hangs if I do so ...
- If I try it with Winamp, the screen goes blank and comes blank .. this process goes on for 5 - 6 times and then the system restarts ...
- I cant play even Solitaire ..

I remembered ivy whose PC started giving beeping sounds at 3.00 in the morning .. :)) . So, I finally decided to install XP again. Installed successfully, but the same problem in a smaller fashion repeats itself ... :(

So, in the afternoon, evening, and most part of the night, it was some chatting, watching FRIENDS, random listening to songs, and doing BTP .. (finally)

Bushi finally gave the Felicity T-Shirt .. but crap, I cant wear it coz its of a smaller size ...

Friday :

Went to the SE and robotics classes in the morning, watch a lil more of FRIENDS till the afternoon, and then did the BTP again till evening, when I went to play football .. it was surprising tht a pretty gud number of ppl turned up ...

Btw, I made my highest score today in Solitaire ... 11323 .. done in close to 60 secs ... :D ; Take tht monga .. beat tht and show me .. :)

Tommorrow, there's a CAT class again at 6.30 in the morning, ppl pls wake me up at 5.00 am ... whosoever reads this ... thnx in advance :) , and hope we win again in cricket tommorrow morning against UG1 ... Best of luck ppl ...

2 comments:

obelix said...

hehe, i screwed up se too ...

me and fauji left in 15-20 mins

Sid said...

i know ... most ppl were talking abt u , tht u came at 4.15 and left at 4.30 .. :D