Friday, February 17, 2006

Making it a habit ...

Mehdipatnam on Fire ... says ntr, I dont fucking get it - why shud someone here put a bandh, strike or whatever, if some dumbfuck somewhere does something ... and that too after almost a week after the incident ? Serious dumbasses...

Anyway, yesterday was nice ... I went in the afternoon to Andhra Bank for the 25k they promised for Felicity '06 with the photos and a video which they had asked for initially , and they asked for a advanced receipt, the covering letter and also their banner ... I thought of going to Country Oven, when they called me up and asked me to come on Monday ... It was a f***ing useless trip. The way back was nice ... From Tolichowki to college, 80 kmph was the average ... empty road ... it rocked!!

Came back to lab in the afternoon, randomly browsed thru blogs, and finally made my Tagging ... blog It was time for football, ran back to the room, and finally played in a match that I would like to forget asap. Another pathetic match resulting in a DRAW ( 0 - 0 ) against PG.

Then came back to my room feeling a bit bored, dejected etc ... Started playing Solitaire ..
got fkin bored with that too after sometime, dinner followed ... I had gayam raja's bike (Pulsar) with me ... then decided for a nice drive outside ... Awesome feeling .. driving at 100 kmph on the road's adjacent to IIIT... the one to HCU and the other to ISB and etc ... It was an awesome ride, for abt 90 minutes , came back and watched some FRIENDS and then fell asleep ...

Today started with that SE class, where ppl frm Microsoft came.. and started some programming stuff. It was pretty good compared to the normal boring SE classes. Then, it was time to go to Andhra Bank for the 25k, when we realized that the banner of AB was missing. N
Nobody has got any clue abt this so far ... So, the fate of the 25k still stands unknown...

So, it was evening (after some FRIENDS and BC ... ) when I planned to go to library for some studying before mids, but football ... 2 hrs of football was nice ... screw library ... and now I'm here getting ready to kick some arse tonight (coz its vishnu's bday) ...

One last comment :

Hope that I will be able to go to the CAT Class tommorrow at CL ... without any hiccups, coz of tht Mehdipatnam shit happening there ...

No comments: